Monday, December 22, 2008

Commies!

So I'm pretty used to the various political wackiness that goes on in this town, I find it kind of funny really. Just before the election I used some choice words in response to LaRouche supporters (those are just seriously bad people). But I have to say The Communist Revolutionary Party Seattle here may in fact go to the point of absurdity. As you can see they have chosen the largest shopping area in the city to do their recruiting. I can see it now "Oh yeah, we'll be right there between Macy's and Nordstrom, just in front of the mall. No, not that mall, the other mall next to that one." I also notice that their sign is encouraging revolution, now I am not a linguist but I am pretty sure that means violent overthrow of the government, and really that isn't cool. We get the first decent president elected since I graduated high school and these three fools (and I'm pretty sure that is the depth of their numbers) think that it is time for a revolution? Anyway, whenever I thinks somebody is loopy I can generally find somebody stranger in this town. Oh and finally don't these people read papers? Communism doesn't work so well.

No comments: